Sayler J. Boylan DC
Dr. Sayler Boylan is originally from Shenandoah, Iowa and graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic. Dr. Boylan has a passion for treating patients of all ages and enjoys staying up to date on the latest techniques to help benefit his patients.
Dr. Boylan enjoys treating people the way he would like to be treated. He treats each patient as an individual, not just a number. Dr. Boylan’s family consists of his wife, Justine and his two dogs. He enjoys spending time with his family and friends, fishing, and softball.
- Thorough and Complete Examinations
- In-network provider
- Comprehensive Assessments
- Coordination of Interprofessional Care (if necessary)
- 10 years of clinical care
- Centrally located in Omaha
- High Patient Satisfaction (5 Star Rating)
- Originated in 2000